Thursday, May 27, 2010

Parish News - May 27, 2010

Have you planned your summer yet? Well here are a few events for the month of June.
June 3 6pm at UNF: Priest Appreciation Concert
June 4 First Friday Art Walks in St. Augustine: The Cathedral-Basilica is hosting a concert on Friday, June 4, at 6 p.m.
June 13-19 Camp I Am Special: Session I; Campers and buddies alike may apply by visiting www.dosacamps.com
June 21-25: Vacation Bible School - For Pre K 4 - 5th grade

For a list of more events going on in the diocese visit http://www.dosafl.com/index.php?page=top/events

1 comment:

butterfly said...

I guess since I do not have the type of chothes to attend a presidential affair according to Fr Peter i can not attend mass.
I thought the new right was to enable more people to attend Mass under any circumstances. I sometime have to come in my work clothes or i would have to skip Mass. Now if he was stating in the way that my sprit and soul are in their sunday best then I am ok to come to Mass. Please have him explain this a little more. I need to know if I am being accepted for being a devout faithful christian or by what I am wearing.